Saturday, May 31, 2008

She's a Kraft-machine...

...And not the yellow-processed-cheese kind.

Behold, the results of another day where I could not sit still*

*I told someone yesterday that the chief difference in temperament between my mother and me is that my mother doesn't sit still in order to get further in life, whereas I MUST make things with my hands for the sake of creating (as anyone who knows me, I have NOT chosen a profession that brings one further in life...)

I had one too many "belly-shirts" and while I thought I'd just make another t-shirt, I realized I did not have enough jersey to make it pretty...


...but I had a yard of stripey silk, a workshop and hours of time...





Cute, HUH?

1 comment:

Anna said...

supercute! i've been loving all these shirts you've been making. jealous of that workshop, i gotta say.